- Starting at TU Berlin in October? Information on how to get started 
- REGISTER NOW: Group to connect, share and support starting in Jan 2023 
- 13.12. Studying with Illnesses and Disabilities - Tips for New Students 
- Creating a daily routine 
- Group work: Meeting the challenges of the semester as a team 
- studierendenWERK's counselling on academic writing 
We are available for you - online and at TU Main building.
Current waiting times for a first sessions are 3-4 weeks.
We can conduct one-on-one conversations via a certified, data-secure video call (RED medical) or make telephone calls. We predominantly conduct initial sessions in presence with distance and mask when you do not show any Covid-19 symptoms, of course. Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org 
To make an appointment, please contact our counseling team by e-mail. 
The Psychological Counseling Team and Academic Advising
Service have listed useful advice and resources for studying
online , including a chapter with practical information for
international students and guest auditors.
You also have the opportunity to contact the Student Services’ Psychological-Psychotherapeutic Counseling Service  or in urgent cases call the Berlin Crisis Service (Berliner Krisendienst). 
The TU’s psychological counseling supports students with personal stress and crises and with all questions and problems that could have an effect on their studies. Problems that bring students to us include, for example,
- Stress and feelings of being overwhelmed
- Fear of exams
- Writing blocks, learning problems, and procrastination
- Difficulties getting oriented, motivated, or making decisions
- Difficulties making contacts or building relationships
- Self-esteem problems, phobias, anxiety, and depression
- Psychosomatic problems
- Specific problems for international students (culture shock, worry or fear for relatives in crisis regions, etc.)
- Conflicts in group work
The Psychological Counseling Service includes individual counseling sessions, seminars, and workshops. The counseling is free of charge. For international students, counseling in English is also offered.
Starting in January: Connect group in English
- © TU Berlin
Do you feel lost at uni and would like to have more
contact with other students? Are you overwhelmed by everything
that’s happening around us in the world recently and feel like
you’re alone? You’re not! Many students, international or
otherwise, feel overwhelmed with (re-)starting uni and/or by recent
events (e.g. Covid, war in Ukraine, protests in Iran). Connecting with
others can help you overcome these feelings. In this group, we will
create a shared space where you can connect with others in similar
situations and discover your inner strength.
The group will have a limited number of participants (8-10 persons).
The language will be English. Both international and non-international
students are welcome.
When? Monday 12-13:30, from 9 January to 27 February 2023 Where? TU Main Building
Our team consists of six liscensed clinical psychologists. All our counseling services are strictly confidential. Your concerns will also be treated confidentially.
If you are in or are facing an acute crisis situation, please note our emergency plan .
Straße des 17. Juni 135