- Creating a daily routine 
- Group work: Meeting the challenges of the semester as a team 
- studierendenWERK's counselling on academic writing 
We are still available for you.
We can conduct one-on-one conversations via a certified, data-secure video call (RED medical) or make telephone calls. We predominantly conduct initial sessions in presence with distance and mask when you do not show any Covid-19 symptoms, of course. Write to us: email@example.com 
To make an appointment, please contact our counseling team by e-mail. 
The Psychological Counseling Team and Academic Advising
Service have listed useful advice and resources for your time at home
, including a chapter with practical information for international
students and guest auditors.
You also have the opportunity to contact the Student Services’ Psychological-Psychotherapeutic Counseling Service  or in urgent cases call the Berlin Crisis Service (Berliner Krisendienst). 
The TU’s psychological counseling supports students with personal stress and crises and with all questions and problems that could have an effect on their studies. Problems that bring students to us include, for example,
- Stress and feelings of being overwhelmed
- Fear of exams
- Writing blocks, learning problems, and procrastination
- Difficulties getting oriented, motivated, or making decisions
- Difficulties making contacts or building relationships
- Self-esteem problems, phobias, anxiety, and depression
- Psychosomatic problems
- Specific problems for international students (culture shock, worry or fear for relatives in crisis regions, etc.)
- Conflicts in group work
The Psychological Counseling Service includes individual counseling sessions, seminars, and workshops. The counseling is free of charge. For international students, counseling in English is also offered.
Our team consists of six liscensed clinical psychologists. All our counseling services are strictly confidential. Your concerns will also be treated confidentially.
If you are in or are facing an acute crisis situation, please note our emergency plan .
Straße des 17. Juni 135