To make an appointment, please contact our counseling team by e-mail. 
The Psychological counselling unit is available by telephone for information on psychological counselling and psychotherapy as well as registration every Thursday from 14-15h at 314-25603.
You also have the opportunity to contact the Student Services’ Psychological-Psychotherapeutic Counseling Service or in urgent cases call the Berlin Crisis Service (Berliner Krisendienst). 
The TU’s psychological counseling supports students with personal stress and crises and with all questions and problems that could have an effect on their studies. Problems that bring students to us include, for example,
- Stress and feelings of being overwhelmed
- Fear of exams
- Acute crisis situations
- Writing blocks, learning problems, and procrastination
- Difficulties getting oriented, motivated, or making decisions
- Difficulties making contacts or building relationships
- Self-esteem problems, phobias, anxiety, and depression
- Psychosomatic problems
- Specific problems for international students (culture shock, worry or fear for relatives in crisis regions, etc.)
- Conflicts in group work
The Psychological Counseling Service includes individual counseling sessions, seminars, and workshops. The counseling is free of charge. For international students, counseling in English is also offered.
Our team is made up of five Diplom-psychologists. All our counseling services are strictly confidential. Your concerns will also be treated confidentially.
|Miriam Redzewsky ||0059-0062||25603|
|Johanna Laskawi ||0059-0062||25603|
|Robert Peters ||0059-0062||25603|
In case you don't reach us please note our emergency plan .
Straße des 17. Juni 135
Phone for information
Thu 14-15 h